Parts & Accessories
- Custom pedal adaptor set - Allows foot to be fastened to any pedal front and rear - Great for lost mobility or handicap applications - Allows for up to size 13 shoe - Includes plates, hardware, and front/rear strap system
- Fits most platform pedals - Two wooden riser blocks w/durable rubber band - Adds 3/4" to each side (1-1/2" total)
$19.99 - $24.99
- Extends pedals - Not for use on exercise bikes
- Heavy-duty nylon toe straps with classic style steel buckles - Narrow design fits most cage style pedals - 460mm length
- Steel toe clips with 2 gates designed for single toe straps - Sold in pairs
- Steel toe clips with 4 gates designed for double toe straps - Sold in pairs
Shimano's SPD cleats are perfect for all your SPD-compatible pedals. If your entry and exit isn't what it used to be, a cleat replacement is just what the bike doctor ordered.
Reliable and Durable 2-Bolt Cleat Small details make a big difference—especially when it comes to mountain biking. Worn-out cleats can lead to poor pedal function including premature or stubborn release. But swap on a new set of Shimano SM-SH51 Cleats and you know they're purpose-built to work seamlessly with nearly all Shimano SPD Pedals, delivering long-lasting performance thanks to their heat treated forged steel construction that will stand up to even the harshest riding conditions. Features: - Shimano SM-SH51 SPD Cleats come stock with all Shimano SPD pedals and are the go-to choice for mountain bikers, indoor cyclists, and anyone looking for a durable and reliable 2-bolt cleat. - Customizable: Engineered specifically to work with nearly all Shimano SPD pedals, which allow you to micro-adjust the spring force required to clip in and out of your pedals - Secure Engagement: Deliver 4 degrees of float, which assures just the right amount of movement while also providing a secure connection to your bike - Ease of Disengagement: Feature a 13-degree clip-out angle, allowing you to quickly get out of your pedals when the need arises - Built to Last: Made from heat treated forged steel that delivers durable long-lasting performance even under the most severe riding conditions PREDICTABLE ENGAGEMENT With 4 degrees of float, Shimano SM-SH51 Cleats permit just the right amount of movement for critical on-the-fly weight shifts while still delivering the secure cleat-pedal engagement needed to confidently tackle technical terrain. USER FRIENDLY Shimano SM-SH51 Cleats are compatible with nearly all Shimano SPD pedals, which allow you to micro-adjust how hard or easy it is to clip in and out, providing an unmatched level of customization. These cleats also feature a 13-degree clip-out angle, meaning with the simple outward twist of your heel you can quickly get out of your pedals when the need arises.
Shimano's SPD-SL cleats are perfect for all your SPD-SL-compatible pedals. Available in three models to suit your ergonomic needs, with fixed/0-degree, 2-degree, and 6-degree options. These cleats come as a pair and include all required mounting hardware. They are compatible with three-bolt cycling shoes. - 0° Float/fixed type = SM-SH10 - 2° Float/front center pivoting type = SM-SH12 - 6° Float = SM-SH11
Keep your feet on the pedals and mash happy. Straps are the perfect intro to foot retention for those that aren't ready to go full-clipless yet. Get more out of your pedal strokes, stay strapped. These Pure Pro footstraps are made out of ballistic nylon and military-grade parts. The best quality on the market, these straps will assist in your perfect pedal stroke along with helping you skid to a stop in fixed gear. Comes with left and right straps, but pedals aren't included!
Problem Solvers Deckster pedal adapters. Converts SPD-compatible pedals to platform pedals for casual cruising. - Works with 2-bolt, SPD-style cleats, such as Time, Shimano, Crank Brothers, Wellgo and others. Not compatible with Speedplay - Cleats not included - 85 x 95 x 10mm platform - Hardware included, cleats not included
Origin-8's Leather Toe Clip Straps are made from real, high-quality leather and feature the classic, double strap design.
Origin-8's Pro Grip II Toe Straps feature a super-strong double-hold strap system and a large Velcro polyester strap cover. They fit most BMX platform style pedals.
- Chrome plated steel strapless toe clip - Hardware included
- NJS/Keirin certified chrome plated steel clips for single toe strap - Hardware included
The KEO cleat covers are designed to protect your KEO cleats while walking. Compatible with KEO GRIP and KEO CLEAT, these covers lengthen the life of your cleats and improve safety when walking thanks to an anti-slip surface. - Compatibility: KEO Grip/KEO Cleat - Use: Protect the cleat
The MADE by LOOK KEO standard is recognized in the cycling world for its minimal weight and compact design of the cleat and pedal combo. Of course, compatible with all pedals on the market, their memory positioner is a major advantage when changing your cleats. Their principle and use are the same as the DELTA cleat standard; engagement and disengagement remain efficient and reassuring. - Use: Road - Material: Polyamide + PTFE - Lateral adjustment: 4mm - Longitudinal adjustment: 12mm - Weight (pair + fasteners): 68g
The KEO GRIP cleats closely resemble the KEO CLEAT model, yet they boast the added feature of a TPU layer on the shoe side which prevents the risk of cleats sliding on carbon soles. Their anti-slip surface on the pedal side offers extra safety and stability when walking. - Use: Road - Material: Polyamide + TPU - Lateral adjustment: 4mm - Longitudinal adjustment: 9mm - Weight (pair + fasteners): 68g
Eliminate cleat wear and improve walking comfort and safety with these Exustar cleat covers. - Compatible with Exustar cleat C01, C03, and C05 - Durable and flexible rubber - Can be used with either floating or fixed position cleats - Weight of only 14 grams/pair
Nylon toe clip straps, with zinc-plated steel quick-release buckles.
- Double tongue resin toe-clips - Nylon straps with steel buckles
- Strapless design is easy to engage without fully committing to the pedal - No special shoes required - Improves pedaling efficiency - Molded from unbreakable nylon - Please make sure your pedals have visible mounting points or a removable reflector for mounting prior to purchase - Includes mounting hardware. Note: metal plate may not be required during installation.
Protect the soles of your shoes with the Shoe Shields from Crank Brothers. These stainless-steel plates install under your cleats and prevent the pedal from digging in to your carbon-soled shoes. - Sold in pairs
- Nylon construction - Intended for use with double-strap toe straps (sold separately) - Includes mounting hardware - 36 grams per pair
Page 1 of 1