The Long Haul Trucker fork is designed to mount racks and fenders and to haul stuff. The fork’s new crown provides ample clearance for 26 x 2.1 tires and sports threaded eyelets in four locations (dual dropout, midblade and fork crown) to provide more options for mounting stuff, from racks to whatever. Options galore. Curved blades, CroMoly steel. 1-1/8-inch threadless steer tube. - Axle-to-crown: 26" = 376mm - Offset: 45mm - Steerer: 26" (42–54cm frames) = 300mm; 26" (56–62cm frames) = 400mm - Tire Clearance: 26 x 2.1" - Weight: 26" = 2.1 lb (0.97kg) uncut
Surly's Pacer Fork is a great all around steel road bike fork. Able to accommodate tires up to 32c, or 28c with a fender, this fork will get you where you need to go with a smooth, supple ride. Single eyelets at the dropouts allow for some bolt on parts, and the classic black powdercoat is tres chic.
Much like its frame counterpart, the Pugsley Fork is ready to get as far off the beaten path as possible. It’ll accept 26? tires up to 4.3” and requires an offset-built wheel to match the Pugsley frame (17.5mm). We space the dropouts at 135mm, which is a useful feature, especially in remote places and extreme temperatures/conditions. Should your freehub seize due to cold, invasive grit or other reasons, you can swap wheels and keep moving. The fork has internally-butted, tapered straight legs. 51mm IS disc brake caliper mount uses standard front adapter. Specifications: - Axle-to-crown: 447mm - Offset: 43mm - Steerer: 260mm, 1-1/8" straight - Tire Clearance: 26” x 4.3" (on rims up to 82mm wide)
- Hi-tensile steel construction - Available with brake studs or without - 60mm rake - Type: Cruiser Size: 26" - Steerer Type: Threaded Steerer - Steerer Length: 250mm - Axle-to-Crown: 400mm - Axle: 3/8" - Thread Length: 125mm - O.L.D.: 100mm
- Cantilever brake mounts - 45mm rake - Hi-tensile steel construction - Steerer Type: Threaded - Steerer Size: 1-inch - Brake Mount: Cantilever - Rake: 45mm - Axle-to-Crown: 405mm - Thread Length: 120mm - Axle: QR 9mm
- Brake mounts: Caliper - Construction: Hi-tensile steel - Rake: 50mm - Type: LW - Steerer type: Threaded - Race diameter: 27mm - Axle: 3/8'inch
Economically priced hi-tensile steel MTB fork for 26-inch wheels. - Steerer Type: Threaded Steerer - Size: 1" (7/8 ID) - Steerer Length: 198mm - Rake: 45mm - Axle-to-Crown: 393mm - Race Diameter: 27mm - Axle: 3/8" - Thread Length: 95mm
$59.99 - $79.99
• High-tensile steel construction • Springer suspension • Threaded • 1-inch diameter (7/8-inch inner diameter) • 20-inch version steerer length: 148mm • 26-inch version steerer length: 180mm
• Cantilever brake mounts • Chromoly construction • Threaded fork • For 26-inch wheels • 200mm steerer length
• Cantilever brake mounts • 45mm rake • Chromoly construction • 1-inch steerer diameter • 250mm steerer length • Threaded fork
$44.99 - $49.99
• Cantilever brake mounts • 45mm rake • High-tensile steel construction • Threaded fork
• Caliper brake mounts • 35mm rake • High-tensile steel construction • 1-inch steerer diameter • 165mm steerer length • Threaded fork • Compatible with 16-inch wheels
• Caliper brake mounts • 35mm rake • High-tensile steel construction • 1-inch steerer diameter • 185mm steerer length • Threaded fork • Compatible with 20-inch wheels
$69.99 - $79.99
• Caliper brake mounts • 385mm axle-to-crown • Chromoly construction • 1-inch steerer diameter • Threaded fork
• Cantilever brake mounts • High-tensile steel construction • Threaded fork • Steerer diameter: 1-inch • Steerer length: 200mm
• Cantilever brake mounts • High-tensile steel construction • Threaded fork • Steerer diameter: 1-inch • Steerer length: 200mm • For bikes with 26-inch wheels
• Cantilever brake mounts • Chromoly construction • Threadless fork • For 26-inch wheels • 250mm steerer length • 1 1/8-inch steerer diameter
- Replacement urban threadless forks - Accepts up to 40mm tire width - Chromoly construction - 1-1/8" steer tube - Size: 700C - Steerer Type: Threadless - Steerer Length: 300mm - Material: Chromoly - Offset: 45mm - Axle-to-Crown: 405mm - Race Diameter: 30mm - Axle: QR
• Cantilever brake mounts • 45mm rake • Chromoly construction • 1 1/8-inch steerer diameter • Threadless fork
• Caliper brake mounts • 45mm rake • Chromoly construction • Threadless fork • 300mm steerer length
• High-tensile steel construction • Threadless
The Ritchey Comp Carbon Road Fork was designed for how you love to ride. Built with High Modulus Fiber (HMF), this choice road fork offers superior strength. It's strong without sacrificing a pleasurable road feel. Smooth internal fiber flow in the crown/steerer area delivers the best force transfer from crown to shaft and increased impact strength. The orientation of the fibers have been optimized to absorb and dissipate loads, which delivers a confident and comfortable ride. The fork also uses various fiber types based on their specific properties to manage different load types as best as possible in the areas in which they occur, such as side load, torsion, and impact. - Material: carbon blades / alloy steerer, crown, and dropouts - Steerer length: 300mm - Axle-crown: 368mm - Rake/Offset: 43mm - Crown diameter: 34mm (1") - 45mm (1-1/8") - Spacing: 39mm - Minimum tire clearance: 4mm - Wheel compatibility: 700c - Weight: 540g (with uncut steerer) - Color: UD carbon finish (1-1/8") - 3K carbon finish (1")
Origin-8's Cromo-Lite Combo Mountain Fork is seriously versatile. This 4130 chromoly steel fork can be used with 26- or 29-inch wheels, and is suspension corrected for a 100mm 26-inch-wheel fork. With disc mounts and linear-pull brake bosses, even your brake choices are versatile.
From the pavement to the gravel, Origin-8's Cromo-Lite Disc Road Fork is made to explore. Crafted from super tough 4130 cromoly, it provides a comfortable ride with room for 28c tires for added control. And, it features mounts for disc or caliper brakes so you can ride your way.
Upgrade your road rig with Origin-8's Cromo-Lite II Road fork. It features full cromoly construction for a sublimely smooth ride.
Upgrade your road rig with Origin-8's Pro Pulsion Synergy Fork. It features an aluminum steerer with oversize, carbon fiber legs to soak up road chatter. With a striking 3K weave finish, the Synergy fork looks as nice as it rides.
700c Hybrid fork with Cantilever Mounts - Forged dropouts with eyelets, straight-gauge oval-tapered blades - Dimension Forks are intended for general recreational riding only; they are not intended for aggressive riding, stunt riding or road racing - Welded unicrown construction - Axle to Crown Length: 403mm - Brake Mount (Fork): Canti Studs - Color: Black - Crown Race: 26 - Front Axle: 10mm x 100mm - Material: Steel - Offset: 50mm - S.H.I.S. Stem Clamp Diameter: 25.4-24 tpi Quill - Steerer Tube Length (mm): 170 - Steerer Type: Straight - Wheel Size: 700c
Dimension Rigid Mountain Forks are intended for general recreational riding only; they are not intended for aggressive riding, stunt riding or road racing. - Forged dropouts with eyelets - Chromoly tubing - Cantilever mounts only (no disc mount) - Axle to Crown Length: 395mm - Brake Mount (Fork): Canti Studs - Crown Race: 30 - Front Axle: 10mm x 100mm - Maximum Tire Clearance (Fork): 3.8 - Offset: 45mm - S.H.I.S. Stem Clamp Diameter: 25.4 - Steer Tube length: 260mm - Steerer Type: Straight - Weight: 1000g - Wheel Size: 26-inch
$109.99 - $129.99
- Chromoly steel BMX style forks - Perfect replacement for modern BMX-inspired wheelie bikes - Steerer Type: Threadless - Steerer Size: 1-1/8-inch - Material: Chromoly - Race Diameter: 30mm - Axle: 3/8-inch
A day of slicing through sweet ribbons of singletrack on a bike sporting a RockShox 30 Silver will leave you smiling all the way to the bank. Race-proven plushness and ease of setup means more time on the trail and less time tinkering. Lightweight and packed full of legendary RockShox technology, the 30 Silver is sure to boost the level of your ride without boosting your wallet in the process. - TurnKey damper - Crown Race: 30mm - Steerer Tube Length: 265mm - Positive Spring: Coil - Negative Spring: Coil - External Adjustments: Rebound Damping, Low Speed Compression Damping - Maximum Tire Width: 62mm - Maximum tire size: 26 x 2.4"
Page 1 of 2 Next page