Sure, for some people, performance is all that matters—we'll leave the skinsuits for them. For the rest of us, however, there's value in matching performance with comfort, and this is where Specialized's RBX Sport Jersey thrives.
It's made from VaporRize knit fabrics that place a focus on balancing durability and moisture management, which means that you get a jersey that'll be long-lasting and quite comfortable over the long haul.
Adding to the comfort, you'll find that Specialized included a full-length front zipper for on-the-fly venting, as well as their Standard Fit. You'll find that this cut is in the sweet spot between race and classic, so it's perfect for long, all-out rides, yet it's roomy enough to avoid any pinching or the feeling of being constricted in your movements.
- VaporRize fabric construction is soft, comfortable, and dutiful at managing sweat.
- Three rear expansion pockets expand to house all of your small ride essentials.
- Full-length front zipper lets you control ventilation when the heat is on.
- Deflect UV 30 protects your skin from harmful, ultraviolet rays.
- Standard Fit is generous, so it fits close to the body without being constricting.
|Black / Small||719676990279||64115-4202||64115-4202|